Gallery

This was a recent weekend project... well sort of. We had been collecting this art for over a year now, saving them all to hang up in our dining room!

We decided in advance that all of the frames would be either black or gold so that the eclectic range of artwork would flow together. (Besides for the landscape in a brown frame that was a last minute addition, oh well)

Before we hung them, we laid them out on the floor to try out a few different compositions. We decided on a layout with a straight center line to give the grouping a structured look. It worked well for us to mark the center point for the grouping and work out to the sides, measuring evenly between each piece. (We chose to space them by two inches)

I'm really happy with how it turned out, and can't stop staring at it. We're even planning on letting it expand a little with one more piece on each end.

s.